Restore Your Core! 6-week Online Diastasis Recti Repair Program
This is the most effective exercise-based Diastasis Recti repair program you will ever complete. It will work whether you are a new Mom, or have had your Diastasis for several years. Starts Monday, January 16, 2017.
Your satisfaction is my guarantee, or your money back.
Since Diastasis Recti repair surgery is generally not covered by health insurance, so many women just learn to live with it. But you don’t have to live with a Diastasis!
Learn how to pull your abdominal muscles back together and gain more usable strength through proper breathing, correct form, and full body exercises including Pilates and bodyweight training.
Do the right exercises, at the right time, in the right way, and your abs will pull together!
Throughout this program, we will be focused on safe and effective exercises that will fix your diastasis, as well as improving general strength, flexibility, and muscle tone. You’ll see the pre-pilates, modified pilates, and bodyweight strength workout moves that I use with all of my Diastasis Recti clients.
If you follow the program, I guarantee that your Diastasis Recti will be smaller in 6 weeks!
In addition to a smaller Diastasis Recti, expect to see an increase in energy, less back and neck pain, more bladder control, and much more! Read the testimonials below to hear what my clients are saying about my Diastasis Recti repair programs.
My Restore Your Core! Diastasis Recti Repair program will start on Monday, January 16, 2017. You will be added to a private Facebook group to learn the workout routines, and other pertinent information on January 16.
If you are ready to commit to this 6-week program, register below! Again, your satisfaction is my guarantee, or your money back.
The 6-week online training program will start on Monday, January 16.
What can you expect from this new on line program?
- Convenient multi-week program that fits your busy schedule.
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals.
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost options you’ll find (only $249 total).
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a Pilates expert and trainer with over 27 years of success!
Here’s how it works:
- Six-week on line training program starting on January 16.
- You will be expected to follow a 5-day per week, 15-30 minutes per day, workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workouts will include breathing exercises, pilates, and bodyweight training.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms and waivers before the program begins.
- Participants will be required to do daily check-ins with me via email or Facebook group.
- The training program is payable via cash, check, or PayPal ($249 total).
Please register for the training program using the button below. I am only accepting the first 50 ladies who register and several spots have already been filled. The price is $249. Use the button below to pay and register.
Within 48 hours after you register, I will send you the health and liability waiver forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of the program. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Read what current clients are saying about my Diastasis Recti Repair Program:
“Lynda has made all the difference between my having Diastasis Recti repair surgery and my being able to avoid it. She has decreased my diastasis by half – from four fingers to two. I have never looked better. My waist is smaller and my leg muscles have become longer and leaner, and I love it! She also gave me the confidence to go back to the gym and do stomach exercises again, but this time with the correct form. Thanks Lynda, you are a true talent!”
“I have been through what feel like a lifetime of change with Lynda and do not think there is a better Pilates instructor. I came to Lynda after having given birth to two small kids and never fully getting my body back. Lynda saw me through a surprise third pregnancy, as well as extensive complications and recovery afterward.”