Bye Bye Back Pain!
6-week Online Back Pain Relief Program
You do not have to live with back pain! This program works for muscular imbalances, herniated discs, sacro-iliac instability, and stenosis, as long as you are cleared to exercise.
New Group Starts Monday, May 8, 2017.
Is back pain dragging you down? Do you have to constantly be careful of how you move and what you do because of your back? Have you been doing ab exercises but still feel like your back is weak? Are you losing sleep, and unable to do what you like?
This program is for you!
Learn how to find a neutral pelvis and strengthen your functional core. Gain more usable strength through proper breathing, correct form, and full body exercises including Pilates and bodyweight training. No equipment needed!
Do the right exercises, at the right time, in the right way.
Throughout this program, we will be focused on safe and effective exercises that will help your back, as well as improving general strength, flexibility, and muscle tone. You’ll see the pre-pilates, modified pilates, and bodyweight strength workout moves that I use in the studio with my Back Pain clients.
If you follow the Pilates exercise program, your back will feel better in 6 weeks!
In addition to less back pain, you can expect to see an increase in energy, better posture, and much more! Read the testimonials below to hear what my clients are saying about my Back Pain programs.
This round of Bye Bye Back Pain program will start on Monday, May 8 2017. You will be added to a private Facebook group for support, to ask questions, and that is where I will share the workout routines, and other pertinent information on May 8.
If you are ready to commit to this 6-week program, register below!
What can you expect from this on line program?
- Convenient multi-week program that fits your busy schedule.
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals.
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost options you’ll find (only $199 total).
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you should expect from me, a Pilates expert and trainer with over 27 years of success!
Here’s how it works:
- Six-week on line training program starting on May 8.
- You will be expected to follow a 15-30 minute, 4 day day per week workout plan that may include written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises are appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workouts include breathing exercises, pilates fundamentals and mat exercises, and bodyweight training.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms and waivers before the program begins.
- Participants will be required to do daily check-ins with me via email or Facebook group.
- The training program is payable via cash, check, or PayPal ($199 total).
Please pay and register for the training program using the button below.
Within 48 hours after you register, I will send you a link to the health and liability waiver forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of the program. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Any questions? Call (347) 462-6932 or email me using this form:
Read what current clients are saying about my Back Pain Program:
“Working with Lynda, I can’t tell you how much she has helped me with my bad back. Her pilates and fitness program compliments my yoga practice. No matter how crooked I wake up in the morning her affect is remarkable, Lynda has become a must on my list.”
I had the great fortune of finding my way to Lynda several months after my third back operation. I was terribly deconditioned and in desperate need of building a solid foundation that would allow me to recover enough strength to begin to recover what I had lost so many years earlier because of the problems caused by lower back disc compression and stenosis. Nothing was forced other than impressing the need to be committed to the program and to trust that it would work with time. The results came pretty quickly with strength returning to my legs and to my core within two weeks of starting the program Lynda laid out for both our in-person sessions and for my work at home.